How to Place an Order
I'm Interested, What's Next?
How to Place an Order
Local Casting & Fitting Facilities for Pet Families
Warranty & No Refunds Policy
Our prices for leg braces and prosthetics are based on the weight of the pet and the features the device. Following is a guide to our standard pricing; exact pricing will be determined as we learn the specifics of your pet's condition.
- Stifle or knee braces for pets under 105 pounds: $799
- Stifle or knee braces for pets over 105 pounds: $999
- Hock, Carpal, Elbow or Tarsal braces: $799
- Prosthetics: $1,699
These prices include FREE ground shipping when mailing the completed brace within the USA. Click shipping policies to learn more. Once we have your pet's cast, it takes us 10 business days or less to fabricate the brace.
Forms of payment... we accept all credit cards, cash, check and Care Credit.
- Patients visiting My Pet's Brace facility in Morgantown, PA- the evaluation appointment is made the morning of the first day and the fitting/delivery appointment is made the afternoon of the second day. Click here for hotel information and local attractions.
- Patients working with their local veterinarian or My Pet's Brace Tennessee- brace fabrication time is reduced from 10 business days to 5 business days or less. Please indicate on the Intake form that you are interested in expedited service. Once we receive your pet's cast and forms, we will call you. During that phone call we will take payment for the brace and provide you with the specific date your pet's brace will be completed and shipped from our facility.
Comparing prices: there are many styles of pet leg braces on the market, especially knee braces for dogs. At My Pet's Brace we make only high quality custom braces from a cast or mold of your pet's leg which means the brace will fit more precisely. For most applications, custom braces are superior in fit, comfort and function to braces ordered by measurements or sized by small, medium and large. So please be careful that you're comparing "apples to apples" when you compare prices.
Low prices: pet leg braces and prosthetics are products for which you get what you pay for. You may not have to pay the highest price to get the best device, but our advice is to be very cautious of those that are unusually inexpensive.