How to Place an Order
How to Place an Order
Fit and Care Instructions
Warranty & No Refunds Policy
My Pet's Brace No-Hassle Warranty
Our warranty is the best in the industry. We stand behind the workmanship, fit and function of all of our orthotic and prosthetic devices. The My Pet's Brace no-hassle warranty includes:
- Free shipping up to $21 for warranty service. We pay the first $21 of shipping costs.
- Free labor and materials for modifications and adjustments during the first 90 days.
- Free repair or replacement of straps, liners and similar items during the first 90 days.
- Free repair or replacement of superstructure and hinges during the first year.
Adjustments and Modifications WarrantyDuring the first 90 days after you have received your pet's orthotic or prosthetic device, there will be no additional charge for labor and materials for necessary modifications or adjustments.
Materials and Components Warranty
My Pet's Brace will repair or replace straps, pads, liners, buckles and soling if they fail within 90 days from the date you received your pet's device . We will repair or replace the superstructure and mechanical hinges if they fail within one year from delivery.
Events That Will Void These Warranties
- Non-compliance with the instructions for initial break-in period; care and use; or daily wearing that were delivered with the device and are posted on www.mypetsbrace.com.
- Repairs, modifications, alterations or adjustments made to the device by someone other than a My Pet's Brace representative.
- An unexpected significant change in the pet's size, weight, physical condition or functional capabilities.
- Damage due to accident, neglect or misuse is not covered by this warranty.
No Refunds Policy
All of our custom-made orthotics and prosthetics are carefully fabricated uniquely for one patient and are not suitable for any other animal, limb or purpose. Consequently, NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES can be offered by My Pet's Brace on custom-made devices.
At My Pet's Brace we understand that our clients have options for animal orthotic and prosthetic care. We hope that our industry-leading warranty will encourage you to choose us. If you have any questions about this warranty or our refund policy, please call My Pet's Brace at 610-286-0018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.