FREE Shipping Up to $21 for New Orthotic and Prosthetic Devices
- My Pet's Brace will pay the first $21 of all shipping or freight costs for new orthotic and prosthetic devices.
- If the shipping cost is greater than $21, our clients will be billed only for the difference. We will estimate the client's portion of the shipping costs, if any, at the time the order is made.
- My Pet's Brace will pay the first $21 of all shipping or freight costs for warranty work.
- Our clients are responsible for all shipping charges for repairs, maintenance or refurbishments that are not covered by a My Pet's Brace warranty.
- Unless our client requests a different method, we will use UPS regular ground service.
- We are able to offer only one $21 freight allowance per new orthotic or prosthetic device and any unused portion cannot be carried over or used for any other purpose.
- We will make every effort to keep our shipping charges low. However, because of the volatility of freight costs our shipping rates and/or policies may change at any time without notice.