About My Pet's Brace
Covid-19 and Patient Care Procedures
We are here for you and your pet. Due to Covid-19, we are taking a new approach to our office procedures and patient care to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees.
Our Morgantown, PA facility will continue to see patients curbside for the month of August, by appointment only.
What We Ask Of You
- If it's your first casting appointment, email or fax your dog's diagnosis paperwork before your appointment.
- Park in one of the numbered spots.
- Upon arrival (after taking your dog for a potty break), call us at 610-286-0018. We may need your credit card number and brace color.
- Please wear a mask.
- Stay in / next to your car when we pick-up/return your dog.
- If you are exhibiting any signs of Covid-19 or believe you have been in contact with someone who has been exposed, please reschedule your appointment.
New Safety Procedures
- Our clinicians will be wearing protective gear and wash their hands after every appointment
- Cleaning throughout the building has been increased, especially for high traffic areas
If you have any questions before or after your appointment, please contact us. We are available via phone, email, live chat, social media and video conferencing.
Our Pittsburgh, PA facility is seeing patients on a reduced schedule. Call 724-338-4889 to book an appointment.